Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
Quality is vital for the success of your company. With ever increasing competition, your customers expect more quality, value and want deliveries in record breaking time. Your company must continuously improve core processes to achieve the highest levels of performance and quality to sustain and grow your business relationships. Moreover, you need ways to differentiate yourself from the competition and drive results to your bottom line. Having Six Sigma Green Belt trained employees is a strategic directive to achieve your goals today!
Harness the power of Six Sigma Training by working with Manex.
Our experienced team will teach the Body of Knowledge in the Six Sigma Green Belt curriculum so that your employees can take and pass the Green Belt Certification Test.
Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt training will be taught by an ASQ-Certified Six Sigma Black Belt. Manex utilizes follows the DMAIC methodology and employs our proven” Teach the Concept, Prove the Concept and Implement the Concept” format to ensure that students are able to demonstrate an understanding and appreciation for the Body of Knowledge.
- Select a Project and Define the Project Charter
- Understanding the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and Why It is Critical
- Map Process
- Define the Defects
- Collect Data
- Describe Variation
- Determine Variation
- Determine Process Sigma
- Analyze the Collected Data – Use Analysis Tools (Minitab)
- Identify Potential Causes
- Narrow to Root Causes and Verify the Causes
- Quantify Opportunity
IV. Improvement of Performance:
- Identify and Test Solution
- Select a Solution
- Pilot Testing
- Evaluate Results
- Standardization: Methods and Training
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Implement Solution
- Communication and Future Plans
Six Sigma: The Three Dimensional Approach
Our comprehensive approach addresses all three dimensions important to the success of Six Sigma in your organization. Whether you are targeting improvement in a new or existing process, we tailor our approach to your specific needs, applying the most appropriate Six Sigma method to maximize your results.
• Organizational and Strategy: Manex will assist the leadership in developing strategic business goals by relentlessly aligning market and customer needs with that of the enterprise.
• Methodology: Based on the business goals and needs, Manex will implement proven high impact methodologies such as: DMAIC (Define – Measure – Analyze – Improve – Control/Close) DMADV (Define – Measure – Analyze – Design – Verify/Validate), etc.
• Tools: Manex will assist you in deploying powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use tools to analyze your data and improve your processes. Some of these include:
- Process Maps/Flow Charts
- Control Charts (SPC)
- Fishbone Diagram
- Pareto Chart
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Impact-Effort Chart
• Improve overall customer satisfaction
• Increase productivity and added value
• Improve capacity and output
• Reduce total defects and cycle time
• Increase product and service reliability
• Decrease work-in-progress initiatives
• Improve process flow
• Obtain a structured methodology for any process improvement or product/service development initiative
How do I get started?
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Manex at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 807-5100.