Manex is the best performing, most successful team for helping northern California companies to acquire ETP funding.
Do you need ETP funding? Our Manex team has the most successful track record in guiding northern California companies through the process of acquiring ETP funding. Call us today to discuss your specific ETP training needs. ETP (Employment Training Program) was founded in 1982 as a California state agency to financially enable the establishment of cooperative business-labor programs. These programs are designed to improve the state’s economic competitiveness through state-funded employee training assistance. To date, the ETP program has provided over $1.2 billion for upgrading skills to train 760,000 employees working in 77,000 businesses. Serving Sacramento to San Jose, and all northern CA cities and towns.
Manex’s ETP Funding Role
Manex has arranged for its own consortia agreement with the California ETP. This allows our clients immediate and simplified access to ETP funding to train employees. Manex works with you to identify training needs, and then resources that will support your short and long-term training projects.
Requirements for Obtaining ETP Funds
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing companies and those facing out-of-state competition
- Employee turnover rate is less than 20% annually
- Training is provided for full-time California employees who have a minimum hourly pay rate, which can include verifiable health benefits, as indicated below*
- Proposed training supplements existing training programs
- Plan includes a minimum of 8 training hours for each employee
- One classroom or lab instructor provided for every 20 students
- Trainees will attend all training sessions
- Trainees are retained by your company for 90 days after the training is completed
* Employer-paid health benefits (medical, dental, vision) of up to $2.50 per hour may be included, if received by the employee, with the trainee’s hourly wage to arrive at the ETP minimum hourly rate of $18.22 for Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz Counties; $17.50 for Orange County; $17.54 for Los Angeles County; $17.03 for San Diego County; $16.80 for Sacramento County; $16.70 for all other counties.
How to Get Started with ETP Funding
Contact Manex to determine your funding eligibility. Just fill out an application and we can do the rest. Typical training projects last two to three months. Funding is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Benefits of Using Manex to Obtain ETP Funds
Manex holds the contract and funding with the state. We determine your company’s funding eligibility, which enables us to allocate our funding to your project. With our help, client companies receive the following benefits:
- ETP funds are available to eligible companies
- Eligibility is determined within 48 hours with a simple two-page application
- Employers can begin training using ETP funds within one month
- Manex maintains and manages all administrative requirements
- Once training is completed, the company receives a rebate to help offset the costs
- Our projects average more than 600% ROI – that’s a $6 return for every dollar invested in these activities
Here’s How to Find Out if You Qualify
We can help you determine your funding eligibility. Typical training projects last two to three months. Funding is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manex has provided ETP funding guidance in San Francisco. SF Bay Area. San Francisco Bay Area. South San Francisco. San Bruno. Santa Clara. Palo Alto. Redwood City. Daly City. Santa Clara. Concord. San Jose. Fremont. Hayward. San Leandro. Oakland. Berkeley. Alameda. Richmond. Marin. San Rafael. Benicia. American Canyon. Santa Rosa. Napa. Sonoma. Novato. Fairfield. Vacaville. Dixon. Davis. Woodland. Sacramento. West Sacramento. Roseville. Rancho Cordova. El Dorado Hills. Walnut Creek. Newark. Salinas. Sausalito. Morgan Hill. Sunnyvale. Cupertino. Milpitas.