ETP-Funded Training Rebates are the Best Tool in the State of California for Workforce Development; Manex is a 25 year ETP Contracting Partner.
Do you need Employee Training Program funding? Our team is the most hired, for expertly and quickly assisting northern California companies in acquiring their ETP funding. Call us today to discuss your specific ETP training needs. ETP was founded in 1982 as a California state agency to financially enable the establishment of cooperative business-labor programs. These programs are designed to improve the state’s economic competitiveness through state-funded employee training assistance. To date, the ETP program has provided over $1.2 billion for upgrading skills to train 760,000 employees working in 77,000 businesses. Serving Sacramento to San Jose, and all northern CA cities and towns.
Manex’s ETP Funding Role
Manex has a multi-employer contract for training which allows it to work with large numbers of clients. Generally we find that SME and even large manufacturers don’t have the resources to deal with administration in this area. Manex provides immediate and simplified access to ETP funding to train employees using our team of talented consultants, advisors, and coaches . Manex works with you to assess and identify training needs, and then resources that will support your short and long-term training projects. Over the past 5-7 years our clients have identified WORKFORCE as their number one Priority over finance and banking. During the great recession it was all about finance and banking. Now its upskilling what you have and creating leaders from the ground floor. Every service we offer has some element of workforce development.
Requirements for Obtaining ETP Funds to Offset Manex Training
These include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing companies and those facing out-of-state competition
- Employee turnover rate is less than 20% annually
- Training is provided for full-time California employees who have a minimum hourly pay rate, which can include verifiable health benefits, as indicated below*
- Proposed training supplements existing training programs
- Plan includes a minimum of 8 training hours for each employee
- One classroom or lab instructor provided for every 20 students
- Trainees will attend all training sessions
- Trainees are retained by your company for 90 days after the training is completed
*Employer-paid health benefits (medical, dental, vision) of up to $2.50 per hour may be included, if received by the employee, with the trainee’s hourly wage to arrive at the ETP minimum hourly rate of $19.31 for Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz Counties; $18.14 for Orange County; $18.56 for Los Angeles County; $17.70 for San Diego County; $17.70 for Sacramento County; $17.70 for all other counties.
How to Get Started with ETP Funding
Contact Manex to determine your funding eligibility. Just fill out an application and we can do the rest. Typical training projects last two to three months. Funding is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Benefits of Using Manex to Obtain ETP Funds
Manex holds the contract and funding with the state. We determine your company’s funding eligibility, which enables us to allocate our funding to your project. With our help, client companies receive the following benefits:
- ETP funds are available to eligible companies
- ETP must be earned per qualified employee trained by hour
- ETP is a post training rebate, that has retention requirements
- Eligibility is typically determined within 48 hours with a simple two-page application
- Employers can begin training using ETP funds within one month
- Manex maintains and manages all administrative requirements
- Once training is completed, the company receives a rebate to help offset the costs
- Our projects average more than a $6 return for every dollar invested in these activities
Here’s How to Find Out if You Qualify
We can help you determine your funding eligibility. Typical training projects last two to three months. Funding is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information about ETP funding or to schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manex has provided ETP funding guidance in San Francisco, SF Bay Area, San Francisco Bay Area, South San Francisco, San Bruno, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Daly City, Santa Clara, Concord, San Jose, Fremont, Hayward, San Leandro, Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, Richmond, Marin, San Rafael, Benicia, American Canyon, Santa Rosa, Napa, Sonoma, Novato, Fairfield, Vacaville, Dixon, Davis, Woodland, Sacramento, West Sacramento, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, El Dorado Hills, Walnut Creek, Newark, Salinas, Sausalito, Morgan Hill, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, and Milpitas.