- This event has passed.
Frontline Leadership Skills
October 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Improve performance, engage and retain workforce, and navigate change
Participants will learn how to:
- Stabilize and improve job performance, service, quality, and delivery
- Lead and manage improvements
- Apply a coaching framework to develop scientific and continuous improvement thinking
- Roadmap to solve knowledge and skill gaps
People who would benefit from attending:
- Plant Managers/Directors of Manufacturing
- Shop Floor Supervisors/Managers
- QA Inspection Supervisors/Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors and Managers
- Customer Service Team Leaders and Managers
- Managers (of all operational and support processes)
Lisa Rawcliffe has more than 17 years of experience leading continuous improvement, operations and quality initiatives. As a Manex Lean consultant, Ms. Rawcliffe works with manufacturers to develop a continuous improvement culture that improves overall performance. She achieved trainer certification from the Training Within Industry (TWI) Institute in Toyota Kata, TWI Job Relations, TWI Job Methods, and TWI Job Instruction Methods.
Walt Tarpley has over 25 years of extensive manufacturing experience and expertise in general management, manufacturing operations, quality systems, engineering, and continuous improvement initiatives, including Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. As an experienced change agent, he has led numerous process improvement initiatives resulting in top-line and bottom-line growth across a range of industry sectors and geographies, in 40 U.S. states, South Africa, Canada, Caribbean, Europe and the United Kingdom.