Quality Management and Six Sigma Services
Quality is vital for the success of your company. With increased competition, your customers expect more quality and value. Your company must continuously improve core processes to achieve the highest levels of performance and quality, and sustain and grow your business relationships. Moreover, you need ways to separate yourself from the competition and drive results to your bottom line.
Harness the power of quality management by working with Manex. Our experienced team assists your organization in designing and implementing an effective quality management program which improves processes, maximizes business performance, and adds to your bottom line. Our projects average more than 600% ROI – that’s a $6 return for every dollar invested in these activities.
From planning and implementation to continuous improvement activities, Manex can assist your company with its quality initiatives. Our comprehensive quality management services include quality control, quality improvement, and quality assurance to help you achieve, sustain and improve quality across your organization.
One powerful form of quality management is Six Sigma. By focusing on the elimination of process defects, you can achieve significant results in customer satisfaction, revenue, and cost control.
Our consultants work with you every step of the way to adapt and apply Six Sigma methodologies to your carefully selected business projects to dramatically improve business performance and bottom-line profitability. Our approach ensures that your Six Sigma initiative meets the unique needs, capabilities, and culture of your organization. We also identify the individuals in your business that must be trained and who will ensure the successful continuity of the program. Working side-by-side with your team, we accelerate business benefits by transferring knowledge to your team to ensure they have the skills and tools to drive continuous improvement across your organization.
Six Sigma: The Three Dimensional Approach
Our comprehensive approach addresses all three dimensions important to the success of Six Sigma in your organization. Whether you are targeting improvement in a new or existing process, we tailor our approach to your specific needs, applying the most appropriate Six Sigma method to maximize your results.
• Organizational and Strategy: Manex will assist the leadership in developing strategic business goals by relentlessly aligning market and customer needs with that of the enterprise.
• Methodology: Based on the business goals and needs, Manex will implement proven high impact methodologies such as: DMAIC (Define – Measure – Analyze – Improve – Control/Close) DMADV (Define – Measure – Analyze – Design – Verify/Validate), etc.
• Tools: Manex will assist you in deploying powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use tools to analyze your data and improve your processes. Some of these include:
- Process Maps/Flow Charts
- Control Charts (SPC)
- Fishbone Diagram
- Pareto Chart
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Impact-Effort Chart
- Improve overall customer satisfaction
- Increase productivity and added value
- Improve capacity and output
- Reduce total defects and cycle time
- Increase product and service reliability
- Decrease work-in-progress initiatives
- Improve process flow
- Obtain a structured methodology for any process improvement or product/service development initiative
How do I get started?
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Manex at 925-807-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.